- On a PC, password saving works nicely.
- Apps for mobile devices are well-designed.
- The installation procedure is simple.
- Cloud syncing is effective.
- If you have a free trial, the ‘Free' Subscription is a wonderful way to get started with the program.
- No credit card information is required for the free trial.
- Some features not well advertised or explained
- The web interface could be better
- Only paid users can utilize the live chat feature
What Do People Say About RoboForm Password Manager?
RoboForm lets you sync your passwords across all your desktop and mobile devices, and the mobile editions are no longer limited. It can be a good choice, and it’s free if you stick to mobile with no desktop installations.
Your $19.95 per year subscription lets you use RoboForm on all your Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Windows Phone, and even Linux devices. That’s a decent price.
Ruben – Roboform
I’ve been using Roboform for around 10 years (maybe even longer), and they have made great progress during that time. I’ve tried other password managers, but I keep coming back to Roboform. Whenever friends, family, or coworkers are searching for a password manager, I always highly recommend it to them.