- Long list of security features
- Option to update hundreds of passwords instantly
- Syncs across all devices, including Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android
- Clean and user-friendly layout
- Built-in VPN protection in Premium plan
- Monitors the Dark Web for leaked logins
- More expensive than some competing password managers
- Limited functionality in Free plan
- Limited web app functionality
What Do People Say About Dashlane?
“I’ve been using Dashlane on my home and work PCs, as well as my phone and tablet, for about a year. It’s dependable, simple to use, and allows me to keep track of a large number of login credentials without having to reset my password every time I get the details jumbled up.”
Damond L. – Dashlane
I’ve had my fair share of problems with support teams in the past from other companies. Naturally, I had my doubts about Dashlane’s support team too. However, I was pleasantly surprised. The team members were well-informed and up to date, without me having to explain everything over and over again. It was quick, friendly, and easy to understand. It was a refreshing change from other companies’ support teams. I’m really happy with how fast and easy it was to get assistance. I highly recommend Dashlane for its user-friendly interface and thorough teamwork.